Thursday, February 18, 2010

Photography... What A Blessing!

I would like to share some pictures with you today! I have been going outside each day to take some nature snapshots. What a beautiful world our Creator has given us!
I hope you are having a wonderful Thursday evening. May the Lord continue to bless you as we praise His Name! :)


A wonderful photograph of Tyler and Elvis! :)
What a blessing it is to have our three horses.

Sweet Jessa and I... :)


What a precious little girl! :)


It is kind of hard to see the squirrel in this picture!
You may ask why I am sharing this photograph with you...
Here's the story:
I was glancing at the trees, when I suddenly came upon this little cutie!
I saw him eating berries off the tree and then... Plop!
He was attempting to drop them on my head down below! I don't know if he thought it was humorous or what! :)
Then he came about two feet from my face and scrambled away... Unfortunately, this is the best photograph I could get of the little stinker! Haha! :)


Jessa was ready to brave the cold! :)


~ P.U.R.E J.O.Y ~
I feel so blessed to have my sweet little sister! :)


If you look closely, you can see me in Wrangler's eye! :)


I hope you are having a wonderful and blessed day!
Many Blessings,


5 comments:

Lindsay said...

I love all your pictures, Jenna!! My
favorite is the one of you and Jessa. :)

~ Blessings,
Lindsay

Eden said...

Jenna, the pictures you took were great. I love photography too and can't wait to get better so I can take more pictures. :-) Your little sister is adorable! Where did you adopt her from? Would love to hear her story! ~Blessings, Eden

Bethany said...

Very nice Jenna! I think the squirrel picture is cool! Wildlife can be very difficult to get pictures of. :)
~Bethany~

Shannon said...

Hi Jenna!
I do agree that photgraphy is such a blessing, capturing the joys of life. You have gift for taking great pictures, and your sweet little sister is so... adorable. Blessings to you and your family!

Your Sister In Christ,
~Shannon~

blog said...

Great pics!

The one of you and Jessa is absolutely adorable! :D

<3,
Lauren