Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hello Dear Friends!

I just wanted to wish all of my readers a very Happy Valentine's Day!
I feel so blessed to have the love of God in my heart! Now, I'd like to share something with you that is very neat! Miss Livvy, at A Daughter's Heart, posted this on her blog, and I thought I would do the same! :)



What a wonderful Savior and King we serve!

I hope you have a great Sunday, serving our Father and Creator, who loves us SO very much!

Many Blessings,




3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Jenna!!! :)

Shannon said...

Hi Jenna!
Oh. the love of our merciful Savior, coming to take our place on that cross! Blessings to you also on this Valentines Day.

~Shannon~

Shannon said...

Hi Jenna! I just came upon you blog, and I think it is so cute! :)
This picture is such a sweet reminder of Christ's love for us. If it's alright, I would like to share it with some of my friends too!:)
Have a wonderful day!
Love and blessings,
Shannon