Sunday, February 21, 2010

My 50th Post!

Hello Dear Friends!

I can't believe that I am writing my 50th post! It was just 3½ months ago when I started this blog. I feel beyond blessed to have "met" so many new and wonderful people! Thank you, my dear readers, for making my blogging experience so enjoyable! You all are a blessing to my heart.



Each and every one of your blogs bless me! I've learned so much through them!
I am always so excited to look at each one of your posts. They are so encouraging and uplifting!
I have really enjoyed reading the many Bible verses, quotes, thoughts, and not to mention... the recipes! I always love a good, new recipe! :)


I also wanted to thank you all for the many comments! You don't even know how excited I get when I have to moderate a comment! Haha. :) Your words truly bless me!
Again, thank you so much for reading Where The Heart Remains! I have really enjoyed getting to know each and every one of my dear readers!

I pray you all are having a wonderful and blessed Lord's Day! May He continue to bless you today and always! :)
Many Blessings,

Paintings By: Daniel Ridgway Knight

4 comments:

Bethany said...

Congrats on 50 posts! I've enjoyed getting to know you better via "blogworld" as well!

A sister in Christ,
~Bethany~

Lindsay said...

Congratulations on 50 posts, Jenna!!! That's a lot for just 3 1/2 months! Keep up the great work... I always enjoy everything you post! :)

~ Love,
Lindsay

Shannon said...

Hi Jenna!
I have also been blessed by your blog, and your sweet personality!
May the Lord bless you, and may your blog continue to shine forth for Him.

~Shannon~

Eldarwen said...

Congratulations, Jenna! =) Happy 50th post!

{Hugs}
Eldarwen