Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A Beautiful World!

Hello Dear Friends!
I want to apologize for not posting recently. I have been so busy! Today, I am not going to share some photographs with you. I really feel blessed to have my camera. Nature is truly amazing... I love to go outside and take photographs of God's beautiful creation.
I hope you are having a blessed Tuesday. May the Lord continue to keep you and your family safe and healthy in this new month of February! :)

~I will type a short description of the picture and also read from Psalm 98~

A beautiful pine cone rests on the ground!

"Oh, sing to the Lord a new song! For He has done marvelous things;
His right hand and His holy arm have gained Him the victory."

A lovely reflection on the water!

"The Lord has made known His salvation;
His righteousness He has openly shown in the sight
of the nations."


A dark raincloud, which shows the mighty works of our Creator!

"He has remembered His mercy and His faithfulness to the house of Israel;
All the ends of the earth have seen the salvation of our God."


A shadow of Wrangler and I... So cute! :)

"Shout joyfully to the Lord, all the earth;
Break forth in song, rejoice, and sing praises."


Another shadow of Wrangler and I... So sweet! :)

"Sing to the Lord with the harp,
With the harp and the sound of a psalm,"


Silly Elvis taking a rest on Fanny May's back!

"With trumpets and the sound of a horn;
Shout joyfully before the Lord, the King."


The bright and beautiful sun, shining through a big and beautiful tree!

"Let the sea roar, and all its fullness,
The world and those who dwell in it;"


Red, radiant berries!

"Let the rivers clap their hands;
Let the hills be joyful together before the Lord,"


In my opinion, the color yellow expresses so much joy and happiness!

"For He is coming to judge the earth.
With righteousness He shall judge the world,
And the peoples with equity."


Many Blessings,


3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Beautiful verses and pictures, Jenna!! If you don't mind me asking... what kind of camera do you have? I'd love to know. :)

~ Blessings,
Lindsay

Shannon said...

Hi Jenna!

God's creation is so..... beautiful! I love the cloud picture, showing how majestic our Creator is! All of the photos are great as well.
Blessings!

~Shannon~

Bethany said...

What a beautiful Psalm with such gorgeous photos!

~Bethany~