Sunday, November 29, 2009

Christmas Decorating!

Wow, this past weekend we have been putting up Christmas decorations... The Christmas tree, the Christmas lights, and more! My mom and I still have more to put up though. We love putting up Christmas decorations every year. I have posted some pictures of the decorations we did this weekend. I will post more pictures in the next couple of days... Enjoy! :)


The first ornament being situated on the Christmas tree!
Jessa waited to put this little star on the tree for about an hour.
She kept saying to my mom and I, "I'm waiting patiently!!!"
When it was time for her to put the star on the tree, I had to
take a picture!!! :) How cute!

The ribbons, beads, and the little star
Jessa put on the tree! You can see it on the right
side at the top!

The many ornaments!

Jessa having a blast playing with ornaments!
We did have about four ornaments break in the process
though!


I thought this ornament was sweet.


I love this ornament. It reminds me of
a sweet, young lady bringing fresh cookies
to the table for her family to enjoy! :)


This is an all-time favorite of mine!
Jesus died for us on the Cross to save us from our
sins! What a blessing! :)


My brother, Tyler, helping with ornaments.
Some of them just didn't want to sit right!


This is the back of my brother's t-shirt. He didn't
know that I took the picture, but I wanted to share it with you all.
I think this t-shirt is really neat! :)

My pink Christmas tree! I decorated
it yesterday, and placed it in my room!

Almost done... Just a few more final
touches!


It's complete!!! :)


Blessings To You And Your Family.

2 comments:

Michele said...

Hello Jenna,
I have been enjoying reading your blog even though I have not commented. We are all getting really excited about the conference. We are looking forward to seeing you and your family there. We have been gathering up some warm clothes. Please tell your mom I said hello.
Blessings,
Mrs. Hope

Kyrie said...

Jenna,

I found your blog from a post you left on Jenna's at Feminine Farmgirl, and decided to stop by :) !

What fun! My family started the Christmas decorating process last night, but we didn't get to finish, so we'll probably do that today!

I voted on your thanksgiving food pole for "other". We had most of the choices you gave, but probably my favorite was my aunt's pecan pie! Oh Yum! :) I use to not really care much for pecan pie, but her's is fantastic! ;)

SOLI DEO GLORIA!

-Kyrie<><