Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Many Different Things!

Hello Friends!

Well, I thought I would post on a few different subjects today!

I wanted to encourage all of you to visit Miss Jasmine Baucham's blog, Joyfully Home. Today, she wrote a post on the Twilight saga once again. The post is very well-written and encouraging!
Her blog is: http://joyfullyathome.blogspot.com/

As most of you might know, the Sufficiency Of Scripture conference is next week! We are going and I am so excited. I would love to know if any of my readers are going! You can leave me a comment on this post and let me know!

Also, I know that I said I would be posting some more pictures soon of Christmas decorations in my previous post... Well, I haven't gotten around to it yet! I apologize and I hope to be posting the pictures soon!

Thank you all for taking the time to read this post! I would love to hear from you... One of my favorite parts of blogging is the comments! It is so neat to hear from my readers, people I may or may not know! Also, if you would like to contact me personally, my email is on the side bar to the right!

I would like to conclude this post with a Bible verse that is truly wonderful:

"For with God nothing will be impossible."
~ Luke 1:37

I hope this verse encourages you. May God always bless you and your family!

Blessings,

No comments: