Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Hello Friends!
I would like to share with you today's Bible verse:

"I will praise You, O Lord, with my whole heart; I will tell of all Your marvelous works."
~ Psalm 9:1

How wonderful it is to be able to praise His name throughout the earth! Since tomorrow is Thanksgiving, I will be posting nine special verses from the Book of Psalms on thanks.
I would love to hear what you all are doing for Thanksgiving tomorrow. You can leave a comment on this post and share your plans with me! We are having my Mother's side of the family over for lunch. Then, for dinner, we will get together with my Daddy's side of the family. I am very excited to have a fun family day!
May the Lord bless you today and always! Thank you for reading...

Blessings To You And Your Family,

1 comment:

Emily said...

Sounds like you've got a great Thanksgiving planned!
We're just going to have a nice relaxed Thanksgiving and have my dad's parents and brother over. We'll cook and bake and do puzzles and just *relax* :D

Can't wait to see the 9 verses today! Thanks for posting!