Thursday, November 12, 2009

Just a few photos...

These photographs are just a few I wanted to share with you. I've taken them in the last couple of days!
Enjoy! :)
This is one of Jessa's new shirts. I had to take a
picture of it and share with you! :)


This week, we gave our three dogs a bath...
Fun, Fun! This is Jolie, our bichon frise.



Don't be hiding... You're next! :)
This is Carly, our half maltese, half miniature schnauzer




This is my baby, Elvis!!! :)




My precious Mother! :)
Proverbs 31: 25-28
She is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come.
She speaks with wisdom, and faithful instruction is on her tongue.
She watches over the affairs of her household and does not eat the bread of idleness.
Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her.
Those verses from Proverbs are wonderful and I feel so blessed to have a mother who has such a strong relationship with Christ.
Mom, may God bless you as you live a life following God and His Word. I thank the Lord for you each and every day. You are a very special person in my life and I thank you for supporting me in everything I do. May God have His hand on you at all times!






No comments: