Monday, November 23, 2009

Monday's Bible Scripture

Hello Friends!
I would like to share with you today's verse from God's Word:

"Oh, give thanks to the Lord! Call upon His name; Make known His deeds among the peoples."
~ Psalm 105:1

I hope this verse blesses you. We do need to make known His name and His deeds among others. That way, He will live not only through us, but through others!
I would also like to share a couple of quotes by Benjamen Franklin. I am reading his biography right now in school and found some of his quotes very interesting. Here are a few:

"An investment in knowledge pays the best interest."
~ Benjamen Franklin

"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn."
~ Benjamen Franklin

"Work as if you were to live a hundred years. Pray as if you were to die tomorrow."
~ Benjamen Franklin

Benjamen Franklin was a very wise man, with many well said quotes. I encourage you to look up a few of his quotes. I did, and definitely found them neat to read.

Blessings to you and your family!

No comments: