Sunday, September 12, 2010

Something To Think About...

I love what Romans 12:2 says in God’s Word…


“Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.”


As I ponder this verse, I think of God’s plan for my life. Even though I am not able to know God’s plan for my future during this season of my life, He still knows it. It is so encouraging to know that I don’t have to worry about what the future holds, because God already holds it in His precious and loving hands! He knows where I am going to be in 30 years. He has already formed and shaped my adulthood… He has perfected each one of our lives, so don’t be discouraged through hard moments! God knows of every difficult time, and also of every wonderful moment! He has orchestrated each of our lives. We are all a different and amazing work of art, created by the Master Designer!

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Great post! You're right! He has our whole life planned out for us! It is nice to read about the trust you have in the Lord! :)

Shannon said...

It is so comforting indeed to know that we can trust the Lord completely, and rest on His loving arms...

"We don't know what the future holds, but we know who holds the futre.."

Unknown Author

Blessings sweet sister In Christ,
~Shannon~