Monday, September 6, 2010

Homeschool Girls Get Together!

*Updated Age Range*

Hello Dearest Friends!

My sweet friend Eden, who blogs at Growing In Him, has decided to host a "girls get together" on Skype! Here is a little information on it...


You're invited to the Homeschool Girls Get-Together! We will be discussing how we as young ladies can use our time wisely to help our home and Christ's church.

When? Sunday, September 19th at 4pm EDT (3pm CDT & 1pm PDT)



Where? On Skype



What: Homeschool Get-Together



Who's Invited? Christian, home schooled girls age 13-20



How to Join? Send Eden an email here: http://kontactr.com/user/Eden. Put "Homeschool Girls Get Together" in the subject line and include your Skype username.
 
{For those of you who don't know what Skype is... It's a chat program very similar to Google Talk, Windows Live Messenger, and Yahoo Messenger. You do not need a web camera or a microphone to use Skype, and you can download it for free by going to http://www.skype.com/.}
 
 

May the Lord bless you in many wonderful ways. Thank you so much for visiting my blog, Where The Heart Remains!

Your Sister In Christ,
 

5 comments:

Johanna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cassandra said...

Oh, wow... that would be so much fun! I'll have to check it out...!

Love Always,
Cassie

Libby said...

Sounds like a lot of fun, I'd love to do it, but there's one small detail that can't be overlooked. I don't have a Skype account :P. Oh well, maybe another time.

Blessings,
~Libby

Johanna said...

YAY!!! I'll be joining then! thanks Jenna!

Grace said...

That sounds like SO much fun!!!! I just got Skype fairly recently, and so I will have to ask my mom if I can join! It would be so neat to see all of you, to meet all of you in "person":)
Please tell Miss Jessa Happy Birthday for me! I am sending you your letter soon, just waiting for some stamps:)
Hope you are having a lovely day, dear friend!
Love always,
Grace