Wednesday, September 15, 2010

School Project!

I am blessed with "Total Language Plus" curriculum for my English course, and I am in the midst of reading Anne Of Green Gables! Oh, what a wonderful book! Today, I completed a project, and I wanted to share it with you. The question I had to answer was:
“Whom do you know that you would describe remarkable? Why do you believe (s)he is exceptional?”
Here is what I wrote...


re•mark•a•ble
1. Worthy of notice.
2. Extraordinary; uncommon.
“Who can find a virtuous woman? For her price is far above rubies.”
~Proverbs 31:10~
As I read the question I was to answer in my English, I knew immediately who I was going to write about…
“Whom do you know that you would describe remarkable? Why do you believe (s)he is exceptional?”
As I pondered this question, I thought of one special person who has affected my life drastically… My dear mother! She is beyond remarkable, and I feel so blessed to be one of her children. She is a precious treasure in this world, a woman who is very uncommon to find. She spends her time teaching her children at home, so that they may reach their highest goals. She honors her husband, no matter what, and supports him with her whole heart. Most importantly, her love for God shines throughout her, like a coruscation of light. Her deportment is sweet and caring, and she is ingratiatingly officious. All in all, she is a true personage in my life! Thank you, mama, for everything you do, and always know that you are a remarkable woman in my eyes! You will always be loved by a myriad of people because of your good deeds and your kindness!

3 comments:

Sereina said...

I did Total Language Plus last year while reading The Hiding Place. It's quite a great curriculum!

Shannon said...

Our mothers are so remarkable, and such a blessing. I always love hearing your words of thankfulness for the sweet gifts in your life....

Blessings,
~Shannon~

Lucia said...

Aww! How sweet. <3 Mamas are INDEED wonderful...your's sounds like a truly godly one!

Blessings,
Lucia