Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Prolific Blogger Award!

Hello Dear Friends!

Miss Lindsay, at Content In Christ, kindly awarded me with the Prolific Blogger Award!


Thank you so much, dear friend! This award means a lot to me!


About This Award:
A prolific blogger is one who is intellectually productive, keeping up an active blog with enjoyable content. After accepting this award, recipients are asked to pass it forward to seven other deserving blogs.

It is such a blessing to know that others enjoy reading my blog. I feel so blessed to have the many readers I have! Thank you all!



I would like to award the following seven bloggers:

1. Courtney, at Courtney's Blog

2. Johanna, at An Old Fashioned Girl

3. Eden, at Growing In Him

4. Cassie, at Inside My Mind

5. Mrs. Quinn, at On Just A Couple Of Acres

6. Rachel, at Rachel's Blog

-and-

7. Laura, at Sharing His Love



I could award so many others! Thank you to all of my readers for visiting my blog. It is such a blessing to have wonderful readers like you!



Your Sister In Christ,

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks a million Jenna! I'm honored :D

Laura said...

Hi Jenna!!
Thank you so much for awarding me!!!
You have really blessed me. :)
Thank you for the sweet notes you sent to check on me!! I am doing better now. It is still quite hard to think that he is gone, but it has been a good growing time for all my family.
I feel very honnored to have you as a frend!! Thank you for being so sweet!
Hope you have a good week-end!
Blessings,
Laura