Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Faithful Commenter Award

Hello Dear Friends!

Miss Eldarwen, at The Faithful Elven Princess, awarded me with a wonderful award.


Thank you, dear friend, for your thoughtfulness and kindness! It was so sweet of you to think of me! :)

I would like to pass this award to the following five bloggers:

1. Grace, at Grace's Garden Walk

2. Shannon, at A Bright Light In A Dark World

3. Rachel, at Rachel's Blog

4. Bess, at Bess' Bag

5. Lindsay, at Content In Christ

I would like to say thank you to ALL of my dear readers who comment on my blog. I always have a big smile on my face after reading each and every comment! :)

Have a blessed day!

Your Sister In Christ,

2 comments:

Grace said...

Thank you so much, dearest Jenna! It is very pretty and I will have to post about it really soon:)
Hope you are having a joyous day full of spring blessings!

With Love from your sister in Christ,
Grace

Lindsay said...

Thank you SO much for this sweet award, Jenna! I'm so glad you think I'm a faithful commenter. I always enjoy you comments too! :)

~ Lots of Love,
Lindsay <3