Thursday, January 14, 2010

Some More Pictures!

Wow, I've found myself taking pictures so much recently. I feel so blessed to have a wonderful camera! Most of the pictures I have taken lately are of the horses. We have three horses, and they are all so beautiful. Every time I look at them in our field, I think of all the precious animals that God has created. You have to admit... Animals bring so much joy to our lives! We also have three dogs, who are so sweet! In this post, I will share some pictures of our horses and dogs with you. I haven't taken a picture of our turtle, Einstein, but I will in the future! :)



I thought this was pretty cute... She's a spunky one! :)


There is something sweet about Wrangler's eye! :)
I just love taking close-ups of his beautiful face!

The reflection was perfect on our lake!



Sweet Carly!

I am going to take some better pictures of our other two dogs. I just now noticed that the one's I took are not so great! Haha. :)

Now, I would like to share something that I have been working on for about four months now. I have recently been taking art lessons, and I finished my first painting last night! :)


I hope you like it! :)

Also, since I was talking about animals, why don't we have some fun with it! Leave me a comment and let me know what your favorite animals is! I'd have to say that my favorite animal is probably a panda bear. They are so cute. My favorite household pet is either a dog or a horse! :)


Many Blessings,

8 comments:

Bethany said...

Oh boy, tough question! I'd have to say my favorites are dairy goats and cattle (both beef and dairy). I live on a farm, so I like practical animals. Just ask my sisters....lol.

~Bethany~

Emily said...

Jenna! Your painting is gorgeous! Great job :) Who do you take lessons from?

And my favorite animal...well, I love hippos. They are my absolute favorite animal! I accumulated quite the collection after a while...half of the ones I owned were from friends because every time they found a hippo, they got it for me because they know I love them so much! Though I've recently gotten rid of a lot of them except for my favorites :)

Joyfully,
Emily

Shannon said...

Hi Jenna!
That is a beautifuly painting! Is it a waterfall that you have been to?
My favorite animal, let's see, I would choose horses or dogs! I do agree that they brings joy to our lives!

Your Sister in Christ,
~Shannon~

Jenna said...

Hello Dear Friends!

Thank you for all of the sweet comments.
To answer your few questions...

Emily, I take art lessons from Mr. Greg Grant. His company is called Art Quest. I have truly enjoyed learning from him. He is a fantastic artist. :)

Shannon, It is not a waterfall I've been to. I actually chose the picture out of a book with nature photographs in it. I would love to go to a waterfall like it though! :)

Again, thank you for the comments!

Many Blessings,
Jenna

Anonymous said...

I love the painting the best! What website did you got to, to get the pink dots as your background?

blog said...

Your painting is gorgeous, Jenna, and so are your pictures!

My favorite animals are dogs, but you might have guessed that! ;)

Hopefully we'll see you soon!

<3,
L:a:u:r:e:n

Lane Burnsed said...

Hey Jenna! Nice pictures! You have beautiful horses. And the painting is amazing! Hope to see more :)

~Lane

Emily said...

Ok wow, just now getting back to this.
I took lessons form Greg years ago with some friends. I had a feeling when I saw your painting that you might be taking from him. *Fantastic* artist. I really, really enjoyed lessons and learned quite a bit from him.
So now we've shared two different teachers!!