Saturday, January 23, 2010

Creation... Pure Beauty!

God's Creation truly amazes me. What a mighty and loving God we serve. Today, I wanted to share some pictures with you. May the Lord continue to bless you and your family!



A lovely creation of our majestic King!



Animals... What a wonderful addition to this world! :)



Such a delicate and beautiful creation!



Horses are so beautiful!



I love the color yellow... So vibrant! :)



Elvis will be turning eleven years old on January 28th!

"Horses are proof that God loves us and wants
us to be happy!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am so thankful to have God as my Father and Master!
What an amazing and beautiful world He has given
us all! :)

Many Blessings,

6 comments:

Bethany said...

What beautiful pictures Jenna! You definitely have a talent for photography!

Shannon said...

Hey Jenna!
Beautiful pictures, and I wonder when you got that shot of your horse lying down? Haha.. :)
God's creation is truly wonderful!

Many Blessings,

~Shannon~

Jenna said...

Awesome pictures, Jenna!!! I have to agree, that animals are a WONDERFUL creation - I'm so glad that we have them:)

Love,
Jenna

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your pictures! And you're right, God did a GREAT job creating things!!!!

Michele said...

What wonderful pictures of your horses and flowers. Keep up the great blogging!
Blessings,
Mrs. Hope

EL said...

So beautiful!