Sunday, January 3, 2010

Fresh Squeezed Award!

Thank you for awarding me Rachel!
The Lemonade Stand Award is awarded for being a blogger who shows great attitude and gratitude.
There are just a few rules for accepting this wonderful award:
- Put the Lemonade logo on your blog or within your post.
- Nominate at least 10 blogs with great attitude or gratitude.- Link the nominees within your post.
- Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
- Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was difficult choosing ten special bloggers~ Each and everyone of my readers deserve this award because of their great attitude and gratitude!

And the winners are.........


1. Shannon

2. Emily

3. Lauren

4. Emily

5. Maddie

6. Brittany

7. Esther

8. Jasmine

9. Mrs. Shelly

10. Jean Marie


Congratulations to all who have been awarded, and thank you again, Rachel, for awarding me! Blessings to you all! :)

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Hi Jenna!

What a neat idea!
Thank you also for choosing me!

~Shannon~

Anonymous said...

Thanks for rewarding me Jenna. Will you e-mail me the rules? Cause I don't understand them. Thanks!!!