Monday, April 30, 2012

Popping In Again!

DSC_0469

I was astonished today when I read on my dashboard…

Last published on Feb 29, 2012

I thought to myself, “Oh my! Did I misread that?”
I still cannot believe that it’s been two whole months, and would like to apologize for my sudden absence. I will be finishing school in three weeks, and am hoping that that will allow for more time here on my blog.

I have a special post coming soon laden with photographs from a photo-shoot I did with a friend who is graduating this year… I am very excited to share those with all of you!

I pray that you and your family have a week full of God’s wonderful blessings! :)

3 comments:

Annaliese said...

So nice to hear from you again! :-) I am looking forward to your upcoming posts. I hope that you and your family are having a lovely spring. <3

xoxo Miss ALK

Jean Marie said...

I'm so glad you are alright! I've been worried about you! :)

blog said...

What a fantastic picture, Jenna! I just love the angle. Glad to hear we'll be seeing more of you soon, Lord willing.

It was lovely running into you and your mom (and Jessa) the other day! :)