Saturday, October 1, 2011

“Book Bliss” Photography Contest

I find photography contests to be quite fun! That being said…

I have decided to enter Miss Raquel’s “Book Bliss Photography Contest”. I was very excited to see that the focus is on books… There are so many creative ways to capture a book and it’s beauty. If you would like to enter this sweet contest {and would like the chance to win one of three lovely prizes} click on the button below!

Here are my two entries:

DSC_0962

DSC_0963

Every word of God is pure; He is a shield to those who put their trust in Him.”
~Proverbs 30:5~

I pray that your day is blessed with His great and miraculous love!

11 comments:

Nela said...

Gorgeous photos! :) They're so good that I can't pick a favorite! ;) Great job!

Crista Moriah said...

Such lovely photos you chose to enter in the contest, Jenna! :)

Much <3 in Christ,
Moriah

Rebecca said...

What lovely pictures, Jenna! You did a fantastic job:)

In Christ,
Rebecca

Mikailah said...

Beautiful pictures, Jenna! I love the 2nd one especially with the flowers; so pretty! :) Photo contests are so fun... especially when the theme is books. ;)

In Christ,
Mikailah

Shannon said...

What sweet photos Jenna! Captuing such beautiful books as well... :)

~Shannon~

Charis said...

pretty pictures!

~Miss Raquel said...

Lovely photos, dear!! Thank you for entering! <3

Don and Shelly said...

Jenny, we're not going to enter because we couldn't begin to compete with you (and we're okay with that)... we'll just root for you...!!

Shelly
www.hlministries.blogspot.com

Rachel Beth said...

Wonderful pictures, Jenna! I especially love the second one!
God bless.

CreativityStartsHere said...

I'm having several giveaways here: http://creativity-starts-here.blogspot.com/2011/10/dont-forget.html

~Johanna

*Lizzie* said...

Hey girl!! I am hosting a photo challenge over at my blog I have made with two other friends! And I thought you would maybe like to check it out. And maybe enter the photo challenge!!! Here is the link! http://4photographersadventure.blogspot.com/
Thanks!!