Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thankfulness

CSC_0271

Thanks be to God for His indescribable gift. 

~ 2 Corinthians 9:15 ~

Thanksgiving Day is approaching, and I am looking forward to the wonderful time planned with family. I am thankful for so many things, although there is one thing I am immensely grateful for… That is Jesus Christ, God’s indescribable gift to all of us. Words cannot begin to describe how much He did for us, and how much He loves us. This Thanksgiving (and everyday), remember to express gratitude towards God and those who surround you… Have a merry and cheerful heart, one that shines the love of Christ!

4 comments:

Grace said...

I agree! What a lovely photograph, dear Jenna! You do have such a wonderful talent!
May the Lord bless your Thanksgiving immensely!
Lovingly,
~Grace~

Rachel Grace said...

I am overly thankful of Christ's sacrifice... He is SO good!
Grateful for your friendship,
Rachel Grace

Moriah Simonowich said...

Beautiful post, Jenna! :)

I just wanted to drop by and say congrats on you winning the Oh Sew Stylish giveaway @ Practically Pink!

A Happy Thanksgiving to you. :D

Blessings,
Moriah

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on winning the giveaway at Practically Pink! I am so happy for you!!! :D
-Rosi