Saturday, November 13, 2010

Dress Pattern

Thank you so much, dear friends, for all the thoughtful comments on the Feelin’ Feminine posts! I had a delightful time participating!

Some of you were wondering which pattern I used to sew the dress I wore on Day Seven… I used New Look 6910, which is a Simplicity pattern. Here is a link to the pattern online:

New Look 6910

I made dress D and also lengthened the bottom a little bit, due to my height! I’m sure you can find it in most sewing/fabric stores… I purchased the pattern from Jo-Ann Fabrics. Please let me know if you have any other questions! May the Lord bless you, dear friends!

Your Sister In Christ,

Jenna

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for posting this, Jenna...and adding in the part about lengthening it..I am also tall so that tidbit was very relevant to me. :)

Again, thank you!
Melanie

Michele said...

Hello Jenna,
Thank you for you sweet birthday greeting that you left on Lauren's blog. I love your new header and all of your adorable outfits. Great job!! We hope that you are all doing well and that we can get together to visit soon.
Blessings,
Mrs.
Hope

Shannon said...

Jenna,
You did such a beautiful job on your dress! I am sure that it was so exciting putting in the last stiches and now being able to wear the fruit of your diligent work. May the Lord bless you future sewing projects, and continue to gorw you into the beautiful young lady that you are.

In Christ,
~Shannon~

Bria Cosper said...

Love a new dress pattern! Cute blog! Love your feminine days! Hey giveaway at my blog Open Book reviews!