Sunday, April 25, 2010

A Lovely Award!

Hello Dear Friends!


I hope you are having a blessed Lord's Day. I feel so thankful to have a Savior who loves you and me so very much!
Bess, at Bess' Bag, has awarded me with the "Pure In Heart" award. Thank you, dear friend... This award means so much to me!
This award actually comes with tag as well, so I will go ahead and get started!




Below are the rules:




1. Post about the tag.


2. Choose 5 bloggers who deserve this award.


3. Leave a comment on the blogs of the people you tagged, letting them know they were awarded.


4. Answer the questions along with your post. (Omit questions you don't want to answer)




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




1. Apples, Oranges, or Bananas?


I would have to say apples.




2. How many siblings do you have?


Two... One older brother and one younger sister.




3. Do you live on a prairie, woodland, city, or other?


We live on a six acre property, which I am so thankful for!




4. Scissors or glue?


Hmmm, this is quite random. I usually find scissors more useful.




5. Is your room clean?


Yes... I like to keep it pretty organized!




6. Italy, Greece, France, Spain, or England?


Italy.




7. What denomination are you?


Christian...


I love the Lord with all of my heart! :)




8. Gum, chocolate, or jelly beans?


Probably gum!




9. What is your favorite book?


The Bible!


I also love any book from the YWAM series.




10. Favorite ice cream flavor?


Peppermint! :)




11. If you had to eat one type of food for two weeks, what would that food be?


Salad! Mmmm! *smiles*




12. What is your favorite Olympic sport?


Ice skating.




13. Describe yourself in three words.


Kind, Friendly, and Creative




14. What chore do you dislike?


I don't dislike any of my chores, because I know I am obeying my parents while I complete them. Sometimes I get a little impatient while completing them, but I try to have a positive attitude in the midst of my daily chores! :)






Now, I would like to award:




~ Raquel, at God's Daughter




~ Hannah Paige, at Trusting In His Love




~ Eden, at Heirs of Promise




~ Laura, at Sharing His Love




~ Courtney, at Courtney's Blog




Thank you again, Bess! I enjoyed answering all the questions!








Many Blessings,








P.S. I now have 30 followers! Thank you dear friends! You all mean so much to me! :)


Also, I will be writing Week 4 of our Courtship Class soon....

3 comments:

Grace said...

Dear Jenna,
Just stopping to say hi to my sweet sister in Christ on this lovely Sunday!!!
Hope you are having a great day, dear friend.
In Christ,
Grace

Laura said...

Jenna,
Thank you so much for this sweet award!!! I feel so blessed that you thought of me. :)
I will be psoting it on my blog this next week!
Blessings,
Laura

P.s. Thank you also for your sweet comment on my post today!

Eldarwen said...

Jenna, you can have the stylish blog award I gave away on my blog! ;D I decided to let everyone have it. :) {hugs}