Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy Easter!

Hello Dear Friends!

I apologize for my absence! I have been quite busy this week. My brother and I were blessed with a spring break this past week. It has been wonderful to just relax and spend time with family and friends.


I am really looking forward to Easter tomorrow. We always have a wonderful and cheerful time, celebrating Jesus' resurrection! It will be very nice to see many family members.
What a blessing it is to have Jesus as my Savior. I am so thankful to Him for everything He has done. He died on the Cross for us. He died on the Cross to take away our sins. I feel beyond blessed to have a Savior who loves me that much!
I would like to share a few quotes and Bible verses with you...
"Let the resurrection joy lift us from loneliness and weakness and despair to strength and beauty and happiness."
~ Floyd W. Tomkins
"Our Lord has written the promise of the resurrection, not in books alone, but in every leaf in springtime."
~ Martin Luther
"Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though He may die, he shall live. And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die. Do you believe this?"
~ John 11:25-26



May the Lord bless your family, as we praise the Father for his marvelous works! And, let us all remember Jesus during this joyful Easter holiday... Let us remember what He did for us!
Many Blessings,
Photo Courtesy of Google.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oh, Happy Easter to you and your family, Jenna!! Those are some great quotes and verses. Thanks for sharing them, dear friend! :)

♥ Love and Blessings,
Lindsay

Unknown said...

Many blessings to you & your family in return - have a wonderful day Jenna!