Thursday, March 11, 2010

I've Been Tagged!

Hello Dear Friends!
Lindsay, at Content In Christ, has tagged me. I thought it might be fun to do this. Also, it is a wonderful opportunity to get to know me better! :)
1. High heels or boots?
It depends on the occasion. I enjoy getting dress up and wearing heels, but I also enjoy wearing the pair of boots I have! :)
2. What time did you get up this morning?
I went to bed a little late last night, so I woke up at about 8:30.
3.What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
The movie, Up! It was pretty cute! :)
4. What is your favorite TV show?
I don't watch very much TV. I do enjoy watching movies on the Hallmark channel, though!
5. What do you usually have for breakfast?
I usually eat cereal for breakfast.
6. What food do you dislike?
Strawberries!
7. What characteristic do you despise?
Greed.
8. Favorite clothing?
It would have to be my brown and pink polka dot skirt! :)
9. Anywhere in the world on vacation?
I hope to go back to China someday!
10. Are you an organized person?
Yes!
11. What was your most recent memorable birthday?
My 14th birthday! :)
12. What are you going to do when you finish this?
Look at a few other blogs, and then help my dear Mama make cornbread! Yummy! :)
13. What is your birthstone?
Opal.
14. When is your birthday?
October.
15. Are you a morning person or a night person?
I am probably more of a night person. I love the mornings as well, though! :)
What a blessing it is to have the morning time and the nighttime!
16. What is your shoe size?
Usually an 8½ to a 9!
17. Do you own any animals?
Three horses, three dogs, and one turtle. I feel so blessed to have our wonderful pets!
18. What is your favorite flower?
Oh, I don't know if I could choose. God made all the flowers so beautiful!
19. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to?
Well, I am looking forward to having a dear friend over on Monday! :)
20. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Red.
21. How is the weather right now?
The sun is finally coming out, after hours of rain! Rain is definitely a blessing from the Lord, though!
22. Favorite drink?
My Mama's homemade sweet tea! :)
23. Favorite restaurant?
I really enjoy eating here at my home! If I had to choose a restaurant though, it would probably be Olive Garden!
24. Hair color?
Blonde.
25. Summer or winter?
Both are such a blessing from the Lord! :)
26. Chocolate or Vanilla?
Vanilla.
27. Coffee or tea?
Tea.
28. What did you do last night?
I went to church, and listened to my dear Daddy speak! He was asked to do a four week course on Nutrition. Daddy, you did a wonderful job... I love you so very much! :)
29. Salty or sweet?
Sweet!
30. Who will you tag?
Anyone who would like to do this is welcome! :)
I hope you enjoyed reading my answers. I had fun answering them!
Tomorrow, I have another Courtship class! I will probably post about it this weekend!
May the Lord bless you and your family immensely. Continue to live for Him, and to love the Lord with all your heart! God loves you all so very much. Have a very blessed Thursday!
I would like to finish this post with some beautiful Words that our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, spoke:
"As the Father loved Me, I also have loved you; abide in My love. If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love. These things I have spoken unto you, that My joy may remain in you, and that your joy may be full. This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one's life for his friends. You are My friends if you do whatever I command you. No longer do I call you servants, for a servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all things that I heard from My Father I have made known to you. You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask the Father in My name He may give you. These things I command you, that you love one another."
~ John 15:9-17 ~
What beautiful Words from our Savior! Isn't it so comforting to know that He chose us, and that He loves us! It is a true blessing to have Jesus Christ in my heart.
In these verses, Jesus tells us to love one another! My dear friends, I love each and every one of you. You all are truly a blessing to my heart! ♥
Your Loving Sister In Christ,

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I'm so glad you decided to do the tag, Jenna! I don't mind that you took some of the questions out. In fact, I probably should have done that, because some of those questions were from other tags I've done. Anyway, I hope you have a wonderful rest-of-the-week, dear friend! =)